On 4/17/2014 7:00 PM, Meade Dillon wrote:
A few days ago I Switched from BellSouth (AT&T, which I think uses Yahoo
somehow) to Gmail.

Anyone else having trouble using Gmail on the list?

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC
On Apr 17, 2014 6:54 PM, "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

We're seeing the occasional bounce from both Yahoo and Comcast, so if
either of these are your mail provider, you might want to check with them.

Dan