Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:46:59 +0930
From: Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Testing apple times

Ha ha +1 for that one. Wonder how they feel about me buying a screen for
an iphoney off ebay
Speaking of printers, the other day I had job that involved taking a
load of stuff to the rubbish dump. In amongst all the crap was a HP
printer, which looked OK so I took it home.
Fired it up and all the lights where on but the paper was not feeding
properly, so I pulled it apart and some kid must dropped a safety pin in
there. Right O now the paper was feeding properly but nothing was being
printed, hmmn me thinks, the cartridges must have dried out, a quick
search indicates that standing them in hot water may clean em out.
So I give that a whirl and sure enough we have printing but it's still
not 100% but I am just keeping it as a spare for now.

Hendrik
who hates to throw stuff out unless it is totally beyond any use whatsoever