So I loaded an 80 sack of Sakrete into the rear deck and did the bounce
test.  Bouncy as usual.  :(  Then I checked the 83 wagon and it was way
harder to push down in the rear - far stiffer - and there was no residual
bouncing after I did my pushing down on the rear deck..  Presumably it has
the  correct springs, but is this relevant? I am leaning toward replacing
the rear valve, although I might be persuaded to change the springs as
well.  Or change those first.  Anyone?

Andrew
1983 and 1985 300TDs