New S class acomin'?

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Idris Aroma" <id.aroma2...@gmail.com>
To: <barrgabg...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:40 AM
Subject: Come for your inheritance claim

Hello dear,

 With due respect, I was the personal attorney to my late foreign
 client, who shares the same surname with you. I need your help to
 claim his unclaimed estate valued at $14.5Million here in my country
 lome-togo.

 I am soliciting for your utmost assistance to stand as the next of
kin to my deceased client for I will give you the details about his
death and his unclaimed estate.

 Therefore, I plead you to contact me through my private email address
 to enable me give you full details about this matter for the best of
 your understanding.

 Please, contact me via: id_aroma2...@ymail.com

 Thank you,
 Barrister Idris Aroma, Esq.