Hi Gang --
Hendriks email came through last night (5/5) at 1126PM - the 1st email on the MBZ list I have rec'd since Apr 30 at 6AM!

Hopefully this gets posted.... I am deep into my Evap replacement and while my w124 is a little newer than Wiltons, his instructions have been perfect! Small differences like MB using Torx screws rather than Phillips screws - a small change but my tool box is better able to deal with Phillips in small far away places than Torx. The Torx drivers (the ones I have at least) are only about 1/2" long and need an adapter to fit with a ratchet extension - and the adapter makes it impossible to fit into the small places where the Torx are found. So i am now disassembling the box and of course I broke the end of the rod Wilton warned against doing. After struggling for 2 days to get the box out - being careful not to cause damage - the box came out and when I disassembled the control rod i found the end broken. I am sure I broke it so now I need to find another or decide if I can fix it later without taking the dash out again. We'll see.

It just dawned on me that my email may not make it to the list - no idea if my previous emails made it or not.

Oh well, enough writing - going to start working n the evap early - warm weather is due on Thurs.

Hopefully my MBZ email will start working again -
LarryT
91 300D