Yep, 'nother ATTABOY!

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 2:48 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Today's Undertaking

The right side of the R129 had a tick, so I figured one of the cam oiler tubes had lost an end cap. Scored a set of the OE aluminum oiler tubes with new O rings from someone at Benzworld, got the seals and chain guides a couple of weeks ago at the dealer.

Did both sides along with new spark plugs while I was in there. Found a tube on the front cylinder on the passengers side missing an end cap as expected. No others missing, fortunately.

Got everything buttoned up and it still ticked. Dang it! Took it for a drive around the block and ticking disappeared.

Now to head over to Ace/Radio Shack to find a switch for the shop vac....

Dan

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.