I have one that was installed five years ago and used every day since. No problems.
Gerry

On 6/17/2014 5:50 PM, Scott Ritchey wrote:
Larry,
I have been happy with the Nissens radiator in my 126 SD, but that radiator
was made a couple decades ago. As Gary points out, maybe different now.\
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Larry
Turner
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:48 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W124 Overheated

HI Scott -
      Thanks for the info - I ordered a Nissens replacement radiator and
hope it will arrive tomorrow.   Have you been happy with yours?

Thx
larry

On 6/17/2014 12:45 AM, Scott Ritchey wrote:
Hey Larry:  Copy all.  Must just have been an old age/heat failure.  My
126
SD has similar miles but I replaced that radiator (maybe 15 years ago)
with
a Nissens (sp?) when it seemed to be running hot.  My old 123 TD had
100K
more miles but PO almost certainly replaced that radiator after a road
debris encounter.  Looks like these plastic and alum radiators are
consumables.  Thanks for the additional longevity data point.  Cheers
Scott