silver star sealed beam lights don't last very long.

  Chris (upgrading to hella, non sealed beams, Euro style)

Harry Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Dave asked:  "What were your plans
that are now kinked?"

Nothing big, I was going to sucker up the money and try a set of Sylvania
Silverstars, one of the tested sets.  The other four were:  APC  Plasma
Ultrs White; GE Nighthawk; Philips Crystal Vision and Wagner TruView.

I am interested in your offer to post more information.  I need to be
schooled on identification, where to look for what so I can tell what I
have.  MY Wagon has the best lights and when I bought the 300D Euro, the PO
gave me a box with two headlight and one tail light assembly, IIRC, they
came off the car at conversion into the US.

Harry Watkins
Newton, MS
86 SDL Silver
85 300D Euro