Well, since he says it turns over and the cam turns, I'd say:

1) Bad glow relay (easy to test, check for +12v at the plugs)
2) Fuel delivery problems - vac shutoff stuck down?

It's pretty much gotta be one or the other, either no glow or no fuel.
Not much else to go wrong - this is assuming it cranks normally and
has SOME compression. Why do these deals always have to be 3000 miles
away? Sheesh... I'd snag this if it were near me (and if the price
stays cheap enough, which it probably won't.)

:)

+dm