You can find an aftermarket one for less than that, I'll bet.  I got the rear
cover for my W140 from an online supplier and it was $20.  Definitely not OE,
but it fits and the holes line up.  Can't ask for much more.

Looks like the diesel W124 had two belly pans.  Can anyone confirm this?

Looking in the EPC I see a 124 520 95 23 and a 124 520 31 24.

Dan