No, the timer relay for the interior lights is bad. Probably sucks the battery flat if the car isn't run daily as well.

Also check the wiring for the trunk light, it's notorious for rubbing through at the deck lid hinge and intermittenly shorting out. Don't keep sticking fuses in, the wiring is going to melt sooner or later and turn a simple job into a real mess -- we did this on my brother's SDL a few years ago. Had to pull the rear seat and a bunch of trim panels to get to the wiring harness and replace a bunch of wires that were now shorted together after the insulation melted.

Peter