Who was it that had Republic wireless?
I've been thinking of making the switch, which phone do you have? The two
choices are Moto X and Moto G. I'm curious if the X is worth the extra $150. It
looks like either of them will smoke my iPhone.

I guess the fact that with Republic wireless I'll be saving enough to pay for
the X every 5 months ought to push me to the X. Also I've been pushing the
"Made in USA" thing for awhile and the X is pretty much the only one...

-Curt