Probably not the solution you desire, but I found out you can use coil cleaning
spray product to dislodge the built up snot on the condenser and it does
increase the cooling effect.  I gave it a shot on my S430 and what was once
blackened became silvery once more.  The warm weather had been taxing the
cooling for both AC and engine, and now the gauge does not climb much beyond
100 at idle.  Vent temps are cold.  Not ice, but cold

clay