Since my '84 300D may very well be my last car and I didn't want to take a
chance on used fenders from a junkyard, I obtained a couple fenders from the
Classic Center in CA.  As I recall, the price wasn't too exorbitant and the
fellow ( jon.sigg...@mbusa.com ) I dealt with was very helpful.  Good luck.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC