It was a club event that introduced the troublesome shop.  They were having a
great savings deal if you scheduled a procedure.  I went with the oil change.
And for them to look into the back firing issue.  They found many issues I knew
of, as well as some that had been addressed, and they wanted to address as
well.  The crap wires I got from Q got replaces, and contact point that were
not old, as well as a host of other "already dealt with" parts.  The price got
out of hand, so I called it quits and took the car back.  IT ran much worse
leaving than it did on delivery.

I provided prior work orders to show what had been done.  It was ignored.  The
shop monkey was not versed on older cars, and just went swinging wrenches.
D-jets will rack up fees if you toss parts, or adjust the crap out of them with
no clue.  He did all that and more.

The vacuum system has leaks.  I am going to need to tackle that.  IT may solve
the door lock issue and the fuel delivery troubles.

clay