 From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mobil 1 $23 at Wally World

Not sure I understand. Every industrial engine sampling program I ever ran was
sampled on a regular schedule.

I understand the baseline concept, but in the programs I worked with we would
sample several times a year to determine the oil condition to determine when it
was exhausted and should be changed.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 16, 2014, at 6:34 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> You know you don't continue with the samples right? You get a good baseline
> and then continue with your OCI...
> Plus this gives you a baseline so you know whats inside your engine...
>
> -Curt

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no