Unless Emperor Gary says otherwise, I would bite the bullet and buy OE for
this. Rubber parts are so easy to cut corners on, and it's really tough to
know/trust what you're getting if you go aftermarket.

If you look online I'll bet nearly everyone will try to sell you URO brand.
These are, without exception, the worst possible parts you can put on your car
in my opinion.

That being said, the last set of engine mounts I got from Rusty were supposed
to be Lemforders, but I have since found they were from Taiwan and brand
labeled. I would add that in under two years they have compressed/sagged
significantly.

I paid Lemforder prices for them, too.

Dan