Head of corporate security at Kohler was a neighbor of mine. Former Air Force
MP with the typical control and superiority complexes that many of these guys
have (he was short, too.)

One time when he got loaded at a neighborhood party he started mouthing off
about the keywords they had set up in the email system to flag messages for
potential thefts, subversion, corporate espionage, etc.

I made note of every one.

The next week at work I got with a bunch of fellow workers and shared the list.
We then went out of our way to incorporate every one of the words in every
email we possibly could.

After this guy's wife divorced him a year or two later, she told me in passing
that one of his pet projects had gone down in flames because it took too many
resources (people) to manage. Turns out it was his email filtering....

Dan

Sent from my iPad