ATTABOY!

'Sorry ya missed Tim; 'thought for a second you were gonna say ya got so engrossed in the junkyard ya missed the meeting ya went for. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:14 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Junkyard score

Yesterday I went to a junkyard in Richmond (was there in business trip) and
brought home the following from an '87 300D:
-Nearly new Nissens radiator
-Engine wiring harness, good condition
-set of metal injector lines
-pre-glow relay
-all relays from behind fuses
-left front inner fender cover for oil cooler
-various switches from the center console

Next, I took from a '93 300TE:
-Tandem power steering pump
-SLS control valve

Great fun! I also found a few bits for my wife's Infiniti.

The down side was I missed a meeting with Tim Crone.  Sorry Tim!  Please
accept a rain check for later...

We just don't have such wealth in the junkyards down here.

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.