I looked at the CarFax they have for the car.  California car from delivery
until 2007, when it came to SC.  What's weird is that they marked it as
odometer exceeds mechanical limits, which would imply that it has a five digit
odometer.  It doesn't.

Nothing else out of the ordinary.

Things to look for:

Wiring harness