Any rust? - as you know, that's your biggest enemy. Of course the price of old mb parts is no walk in the park either...

LarryT

On 7/21/2014 6:18 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
He's asking $1200, but he's already inferred that he would take less.  As I
mentioned before, it's an older guy with time on his hands and he sounds like
he got it from a neighbor who no longer drives for little or nothing.  He's
been tinkering with it in his shop for a couple of months (he just got back
from a month's vacation up north) so he's grown tired of it.

I figure if I can get it for $1000 I should be OK.

Oh, yeah - full service records from the original owner and only around 60k on
the clock.  Hardly broke in.

It's an hour away from me, so I would need to find a way to get it home.  I
have a buddy with a pickup truck I might be able to borrow and rent a tow dolly
from UHaul....

Dan

On Jul 21, 2014, at 6:06 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>