Just got home.

Long story short, this car was not as described. The paint was thrashed, for
one. There is no doubt in my mind that the fuel system was clogged up. The
engine would idle but not carry load.

You could press your foot to the floor and it might go to 3000 rpm, but shortly
after would die off with your foot still on the floor.

Interior wasn't bad. Trunk had a leak somewhere - I could smell the mold.

Gotta love CL sellers. I took the guy to task over the description and all he
could say was, "What do you expect for a $1200 car?"  I told him I expected
people to be truthful in their description.

That was pretty much it.  Other than a couple of hours of my time and maybe $20
worth of fuel I'm out nothing.  You never know until you look, I guess...

Dan

Sent from my iPad