True, but it's got to be darned near at minimums, even for the 737s that fly in
there. I'm always digging in my heels to do a Fred Flintstone whenever I've
landed there. Especially when it's raining.

Visions of ending up in the gas station across the street from the end of the
runway...

Dan

Sent from my iPad