No need to be a d*ck about it. I helped him out with trying to figure out what
the issues were, and even gave some direction on better marketing approaches.

If he has unrealistic expectations of what it's worth, he's not getting it out
of the driveway for a while.

I'll pull a Kleb if he ignores my original offer and then approaches me after
the fact. That's why I ALWAYS put a time frame on my offers.  If the recipient
chooses to ignore it and then returns as a choice of last resort, they're going
to be penalized for it.

And I would make it $1500.

Dan

Sent from my iPad