I've broken Break Bars doing similar jobs! it's a really sickening feeling when something pops and you see the breaker bar is missing it's end!

BTW, Ford always likes to advertise how strong the I Beam front suspension is on their F Series trucks! Sounds like they are put together to stay together... ;-)

Larry