Excellent model year, as it's late enough to avoid the grenading wiring harness
and evaporator.  Better tranny, too.

Understand that this car will eat you alive in operating costs if you're not
careful.  Just go in eyes wide open on this.

Being that it's an auction, I'll bet some asshat pays stupid money for this
(present company excepted, of course.)  If you cold score it for $3k-$4k you
would be ahead of the curve.  More than that and you're getting in a place
where you'll be marginal at best as far as street value.

If you're serious I would pay for a CarFax before I bid.  That gives you an
idea of how it was cared for (or not).

Dan