The guy that has done mine (not any of my MBs, of course!) is a veteran indie
mechanic that I trust.  He's got the machine and been trained in its proper
use.  He says it does a great job getting all of the ATF out of the system and
does it in a way that it won't damage anything.

No way I would let one of the Jiffy Lube crew touch a system like that in any
of my cars.  I'll let them change the oil in my non-MBs but that's the extent
of the contact I allow from them.

Dan