The local indy dealers are banking on sub prime loans they originate themselves
to the wetbacks.  They can not get banks to cover the loans, so hold the paper
themselves and have usurious rates, so everybody qualifies.  Pepe Jimenez makes
jacked up payments on his truck, and, if he defaults, the car is repossessed
and back on the lot or to the consignment auction.

clay