On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:18:17 -0500 Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> ‎
> ‎http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4596930314.html

Well, what do you know! We had a 1964 190Dc in that same, very fade prone
color of red! It did look half-way decent when you rubbed it down with
diesel fuel, but that all washed away in the rain.

Besides, I think $6500 is a little much for a 180D in that condition.

Craig