Hi ya'll,
Until I can spring for a new clutch, I was wondering if using JB Weld or similar to lock the clutch in place would improve the fans performance? I can't imagine the mpg change would be all that great ....

actually I thought I had found one at the PnP but I discovered the fan blades were reversed on the one I brought home. I guess that 300SD (IIRC) runs in the opposite direction! I am always amazed at the choices designers make. Why have one engine run in one direction and another engine run in the opposite direction? Hmmm....

Thanks,
LarryT
91 300D 2.5T