DUCK !!!  Incoming !!

Common words in Vietnam.. Thanks for putting a humorous note on that one..
I wonder, somewhere in the military archives, if there is a Hat Col.
report, duly filed, regarding the wearing of regulation cover by duty
flight personnel. Perhaps he also wrote up his report about being invaded
by native ducks and the destruction of government property... In
triplicate, of course.