On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 15:15:46 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone.  I see my message so my alternate email is working.
>
> Gotta get away from the Germans at 1&1.  After over two weeks of their
> MX servers being blocked by everyone because of spam I just had to move
> my hosting and domains elsewhere.

That is the reason I left 1&1 as well. I could not send messages to
ornl.gov because of the spam their servers sent; they refused to
acknowledge the problem as theirs and refused to do anything.

> I'm transferring voer to GoDaddy.  At least they're somewhat local and
> have decent support.

I transferred to www.swcp.com; they are somewhat local and have
outstanding support. We will stay with them when we move.

Craig