On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:55 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Tim, what's the latest with the 300/350SDL?

It's been sleeping for several months, I kept having to ferry the kids
during summer.  The kids go back to school next week so hopefully things
will calm down.  It's been almost a year - the DMV sent me the renewal - so
I'm officially behind schedule. :(

We're keeping it clean, at least - the kids can earn extra money by washing
the cars - so it's still just the engine bay that is in process.

Best,
Tim