But but but the car was 60k new, so it's gotta be a bargain.
Anyway, this one has K-jet, which is not as efficient as KE and will require tuning now and then. I think they also made a high compression version of this motor, from memory it will have dual air intakes. If there was a something a bit special about this car or it was completely rust free, then yeah worth mucking around with. Also for a driver the SE is a better proposition, a bit shorter which makes it easier to manoeuvre. Yeah if it was a Euro 500SE with high output motor...........or even a later series 2 126, which got nicer leather and other goodies.
Hey, you could paint it green and flog it off to Kaleb?

Hendrik
who can't buy half decent 126's for that sort of money around here