Many owners never (almost) remove the loader.  With larger tractors, humans
aren't strong enough to brute-force them back into position.  The "trick" is
to park on a very flat (preferably level) surface before removing the
loader.  My loader uses the "skid-steer quick disconnect" interface to the
bucket; I can remove and install the bucket with ease so I've never had to
remove the actual loader.  I have a DK45S but on several occasions while
working in the woods I wished for a smaller, more maneuverable tractor.
Those 20-30 hp models tend to be real workhorses.  Land Pride has a great
reputation.  I have found that many times the exact same attachment is
painted different colors and marketed under several brand names. For
example,  my Deere box blade was made by Woods and my Phoenix finish mower
was made by Sicma (and also marketed under at least five other brands).  You
may want to look at BXpanded.com for some interesting implements.  Good luck
with your BX.