Messing with the kids 93 300D. I evacuated and recharged the AC with my AC machine. The high side was getting way high and compressor shuts off. Aux fans not coming on. I tried jumping the switch on the drier, they do not come up but I can hear the relay click. if I pull the 2 pin plug that goes to the fans and apply power from battery to 1 of the pins, the fans run, if I apply power to the other pin, it shorts. I had thought you would apply power to 1 pin and connect the other pin to ground. I wonder if I got a short to ground since applying power to the 1 pin runs the fans? If I pull the 2 pin plug off the temp sensor or whatever it is on the top of the engine, the fans run on high. I replaced the resistor from one I had from another car and it still did not work, but the one I pulled off the other car seems iffy. So, I am just leaving the plug off the engine for now so at least the fan is running. Of course it comes on as soon as the key is turned on.