Miles on a tank of fuel???

On 29/08/2014 2:13 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
250? 400?

Would you mean 25 and 40, possibly?

Confused Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 29, 2014, at 2:55 PM, clay <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

Mileage is not great.  Running a 4.3liter V8.  I get 250 in all town driving,
and around 400 or so all highway

clay

On Aug 28, 2014, at 6:14 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:

I wasn't that interested in a V12. I was thinking more along the lines of an
S500 for the wife.

Stuff like the heated/cooled seats would be a big draw for her. Me, I don't
really care for the froo-froo stuff.

Jaime says the telematics on these are poor, and highly integrated to the point
where if one part breaks the whole system is kaput. Not good.

What kind of mileage do you get out of yours! I'm assuming it's a V8?

As for the transmission wicking problem, he's referring to an issue the 722.6
and later transmissions have where a seal or O-ring on the electrical connector
leaks, and capillary action allows the ATF to wick up the harness and into the
a transmission ECU.  It can be fixed in about five minutes with a $12 part.

Dan

Sent from my iPad