On 02/09/2014 4:35 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes wrote:
vintage precision scale
i.e. max 200g 0.1g accuracy made in usa
for me? - measure ground coffee but i bet the market sells these for contraband.
i read that some designs have caps that fail?
are there other failure modes?

does anyone use vintage scale to recommend?
anyone want to sell decent scale/balance?
i see swiss made 50g scales but they fetch $$.
thanks.
mao

I should think it should be fairly simple to make a balance scale.
I recall seeing one on a blog about building a boat that the fellow used to get the right amounts of resin and hardener for epoxy.

RB