Does anyone have a source for a a good, long lasting,and reliable dimmer switch for my kitchen and bathroom lights. The kitchen needs to run 7 can light lights and the bathroom has twelve 40 watt globe lights. I have replaced both of them twice over the past couple of years because they begin buzzing, become erratic and and eventually not working at all.
In addition, can anyone make a recommendation on the type of light to use in my
kithscn that is long lasting, economical and delivers a nice quality light that
is not to harsh?  Does anyone know of a website that could help?  I currently
have a variety of incandescent, florescent and LED's.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com