'Glad the dead 350 is giving some life somewhere. So I was driving a car with 2 cracked injectors?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] White Whale update

Injectors:  This head has pre-chambers which require the later style
"inclined" injectors (NA35X).  I exchanged a set of used NA36X injectors,
which I no longer need as they fit the original head, with Tim Crone.  Tim
took them from Wilton's dead 126 engine.  I sent the "new" injectors to a
gentlemen in Columbia SC, Mark Blevins, who advertises injector
rebuild/balance service on Peach Parts.  He found that 2 of the six have
cracked bodies, and cannot be re-used, so now I'm looking for a few more
used injectors, if anyone has some they are willing to part with.