The computer setup in my F150 seems to be pretty able to calculate fuel usage. I filled it this week and it said I used 74 liters and that is what I pumped in. Sometimes it will be off a liter or two but that may depend on how much I fill it etc so I am reasonably impressed with its ability to determine mileage.

It shows me 12.2 l per 100 k so that works out to almost 23 mpg on the imp gallon which is better than my previous truck did most of the time but still not wonderful. Of course, that was on a trip from here to the lake where part of the run is reasonably flat and fast - 80 mph for 80 miles and then a more hilly and curvy part for 80 miles or more X2 as we also came back, plus some running around out at the lake, launching and retrieving the boat etc. Not really heavily loaded but 3 grown men and luggage etc so not empty either.
And it rained part of the way back so not the most opportune for mileage.

RB