More than likely there is an issue with the D-jet, perhaps needs new trigger points? Might be alright if you want a project and if the body is 100% rust free (although me thinks the seller would have mentioned that as a selling point, so you can assume there is tin worm), otherwise that other one would be better value but generally like most ads, you only hear half the story.

Hendrik
who has no racoons