I prefer to think of the Schmoo rather than slaughterhouse techniques, when
eating beef liver.

"Shmoos are delicious to eat, and are eager to be eaten. If a human looks
at one hungrily, it will happily immolate itself — either by jumping into a
frying pan, after which they taste like chicken
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_like_chicken>, or into a broiling pan,
after which they taste like steak. When roasted they taste like pork, and
when baked they taste like catfish. (Raw, they taste like oysters
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyster> on the half-shell.)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmoo