Have a couple of hard brake lines that rotted/chafed (unsure of which; there
are two in close proximity) right near where they make a hard 90.

They are the ones that go along the driver side of chassis from front to back
on a 99 w210.

I'm sure the dealer is very proud of them, so my plan is to cut out the bad
sections, then fabricate new bends and splice them in.

I have no intention of using compression fittings or single flares; both are
known to work loose.

Thanks in advance
 -j.

--