Got it working thanks Dave!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Electronics Parts Catalog

Tom,

Do you have these instructions already:

http://www.w124performance.com/docs/mb/other/EPC_Read_Me!.txt

I'd stick with the August-2002 version on CD-ROM, btw. If you have
followed the instructions at the link above, to the letter, please
send me an email off-line with the exact error/failure and when it
occurs (during install, after install, etc). WIth XP Pro, you should
be able to get it working, with no extra hoop-jumping such as
VirtualCD, etc.

:)

+dm