 From: archer75--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Cub Cadet finale

For the past 20 years I've heated my shop with ten 100 watt filament bulbs
(which also provide plenty of light) except for one very cold winter which
required 12 bulbs.  Of course, I'm 'way north of Dan; about 90 miles or so and
I like the shop hot; about 78F.
Gerry
P.S. Wilton, do you remember the brand of thermal underwear you mentioned;
North Face, or something like that perhaps? The Patagonia brand I've been using
was not warm enough the last time I went up north to North Carolina in the
winter.  Grandson in Raleigh may be engaged to an Assyrian girl and there may
be a wedding. (Still haven't been able to figure out where the Assyrians live
in the Middle East.)