good idea!

On 9/20/2014 2:44 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
My favorite question is "What would it take to make the car PERFECT?" That way, you know every flaw.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 8:30 PM, LarryT via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    I didn't get to ask that - we had a appt to get to.   Also, it has
    been on that same lot for at least a month, maybe 2 - so something
    is wrong or he's asking too much and won't bargain.   I hope to
    test drive it = perhaps the tranny or brakes have a problem to be
    sitting for so long IMO.

    Yes, Dwight, I plan to dicker.  ;-)

    Thanks again Guys....
    LarryT