My seals leak no matter what oil I put in. So I run the good stuff. I did
put some regular DINO in last change, but it made no difference. Leaky
seals are leaky seals. Oil type makes no difference. I think in the past
seals were made of leather and various other porous materials that could
react differently to various oils, but that was long ago.