On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Tim wrote:
> > I'm not trying to start a war on the concept of international trade, just
> > trying to help out with a situation I've been through.
>
> It's not against the okiebenz rules to delve in to international

True, I'm just usually not interested in getting involved in the discussion.

> one?  We use a USA kit built FM broadcaster in the house.  Is that the

same as modulator?

Yes, that's it; it takes in some audio signal and modulates it into the
FM-band range, which you can then pick up on your standard FM-band radio
(happy, Max? :).  What brand?  Is this a portable thing?

Thanks,
Tim
needs to stop by an ATM machine and enter a PIN number, possibly while
riding in an SUV vehicle