We will now.

The kids are coming down with a rare breed of flu this year.  Came out of the
midwest, and spreading coast to coast.

If one idjit can lie to African security, there are going to be many more
flitting about the world spewing biological warfare agents all over.   Great
way to spread it by stuffing 250 people in an enclosed tin can at 10k meters
for hours on end.  It takes just a few slip ups to have this sort of thing get
out of hand.

The cops are having a hard time getting a clean up crew to deal with the blood
and shite in Dallas.  Nobody wanted the job, and the one crew that did, could
not get the proper permits.  So, some pencil pusher with a union job and no
brain will be responsible for keeping the nation safe.  Maybe the secret
service can get involved.

clay